- myAlphaMapfile.map : Alpha-Map file to convert (with extension).
- myeegfile : output .eeg file (no extension).
- myparfile : text file containing conversion parameters.
- Fields of parameter file and example
- If myeegfile and myparfile are omitted, the Alpha-Map file is read. The information about all channels are displayed.
- The output sampling frequency is the same for all channels. It is the highest sampling frequency of the input continuous channels.
- Current version
- 1.00 10-08-2005 (PEA) : 1st version.
- 1.04 14-03-2008 (PEA) : conversion of digital channels to analog channels added (type 3).
- 1.05 06-06-2008 (PEA) : better use data dynamic (physical maximum and minimum).
- 1.06 05-04-2016 (PEA) : new HDF5 ELAN file format.
- See also
Conversion tool for Alpha-Map files to .eeg format.
alphamap2eeg myAlphaMapfile.map [myeegfile myparfile]
|channel_type_nb 4||Number of types of data defined below.|
|Data types list : sequence of labels and codes.
Labels correspond to the prefixes of the channel names used for conversion (in Alpha-Map file). Digital channels (DIG) are used for event creation but are not converted.
The following codes are used :
0 : continuous signal channel (LFP, sEEG, ...).
1 : spike channel. These channels are converted to continuous channels and the spikes are averaged along time.
2 : trigger channel (events).
3 : digital channel to convert to analog channel.
In this example, channels beginning with SPK are considered as spike channels.
Channels beginning with LFP and ANC are used as continuous signal channels.
Channels beginning with CH are transformed to analog channels.
Channels beginning with DIG are used for events conversion, but are not stored in output file.
The other channels are ignored.
|Output channel name list :
Names and numbers corresponding to elec.dat definition for converted channels, or name and -1 if the channel is not defined in elec.dat.
The order should be the same as in the input Alpha-Map file.
Reading information about a file A2209004.map :
Output to screen :
ALPHAMAP2EEG : V1.04 14-03-2008
File conversion from the Alpha-Map format to ELAN eeg format.
Reading Alpha-Map file
Alpha-Map file version : 85
#chan name #Alpha type f(kHz) Gain #samples duration (s)
1 2-AI001 20001 0 12.500 5.000 66501 5.320080
2 2-AI008 20008 0 12.500 5.000 66501 5.320080
3 2-AI017 20017 0 12.500 5.000 66501 5.320080
4 2-AI024 20024 0 12.500 5.000 66501 5.320080